1. Base - 25g
- To make the choux paste, put the water and oil in a
- Add Tegral Clara Ultra on top.
- Mix all
the ingredients with a paddle for 4 min. at slow speed.
- Pipe the éclairs to the desired size.
- Bake for 10 min.
at 180°C, close damper.
- Bake for 30 to 35 min. at
180°C, open damper.
2. Filling - 75g
- For the custard fi lling, add the water in a mixing bowl,
add Cremyvit Classic Sugar Reduced on top.
- Mix all the ingredients with a whisk for 3 min. at high
speed. Let the cream rest for 1 min. then whisk it
again before fi lling the eclair.
3. Coating - 15g
- For the coating: boil the Festipak, pour onto
the Belcolade Noir Selection 30% Sugar
- Mix until you obtain a homogenous mass.
Cover with plastic foil and use between 34 – 38C.
4. Decoration - 5g
- Finish with some fi ne lines of Belcolade Noir
Selection 30% Sugar Reduced
Nutritional Values (per 100g)