1. Base - 600g
- Mix all the ingredients to make the base for 2 min. at slow speed
using a flat beater.
- Mix another 2 min. at medium speed until a
homogeneous batter is obtained.
- Pour the batter in rings of 18 cm diameter and 4 cm hight.
- Bake at 170°C for 40-45 min. depending on the size.
- Cool down and cut layers of +/- 2 cm ( fi ve layers for one cake)
2. Fruit Cream - 550g
- For the Fruit Cream, whip both ingredients untill a smooth cream
3. Filling - 200g
- In between layers of cake, fill with Topfil Wild Blueberry.
- Cover with the fruit cream and decorate with fresh fruits and
Nutritional Values (per 100g)