1. Base - 30g
- Mix all the ingredients to make the base for 2 min.
at slow speed using a flat beater. Mix another 2 min.
at medium speed until a homogeneous batter is
- Fill ball shape molds of 4 cm diameter.
Bake at 170°C for ± 15 min. Unmould and allow to
cool down. Put in the freezer.
2. Soaking - 20g
- Realize a syrup with all the ingredients for soaking.
- Allow to cool down before using.
- Dip the frozen cake ball into it quickly. Set aside.
3. Chocolate Creamy - 10g
- For the Chocolate Creamy, make a crème anglaise
and pour over the chocolate.
- Mix using a hand
blender and use a half sphere mould of 3 mm diameter.
4. Cheeze & Yuzzu Mousse - 30g
- Soak the gelatin in the water.
- Boil the first 5 ingredients and add the soaked gelatin.
- Mix the mascarpone and cream cheese until a smooth texture is obtained.
- While mixing, slowly add the warm mixture. Incorporate the soft whipped cream.
5. Glaze - 5g
- Heat it to 4°C and dip the balloon into the glaze.
Nutritional Values (per 100g)