1. Base - 400g
- To make the base, mix the powder and eggs, water and oil with a
fl at beater for 1 min. at low speed and 3 min. at medium speed.
2. Crumble - 90g
- For the apple crumble cake: bake at 180°C for 40-45min.
depending on the size.
- Spread Topfi l Apple 86% on the cake.
- To make the crumble, mix ingredients with a fl at beater until
becomes a crumble.
- Grate and freeze to spread out easily.
- Spread the crumble over the cake.
3. Filling - 100g
- Fill the mold with the base and put some Topfil Apple on top.
- Sprinkle the crumble on top.
- Bake at 180 C° for 40 min.
Nutritional Values (per 100g)