1. Base - 30g
- Mix all the ingredients to make the base for 2 min. at slow speed using a flat beater.
- Mix another 2 min. at medium speed until a homogeneous batter is obtained.
- Fill 30 g in Silikomart mould SF 149. Bake at 170°C for ± 15 min. Unmould and cool down
2. Coating - 30g
- For the coating, melt the oil and the Belcolade
Noir Selection 30% Sugar Reduced at 40°C.
- Add the freeze-dried raspberries and use at 35°C
by dipping the frozen cake inside.
3. Chantilly - 50g
- For the decoration infuse the ginger and star
anise in the warm Festipak for 20 min Pour over
the Belcolade Noir Selection 30% Sugar
Reduced and the PatisFrance Praliné Intense
- Blend and let set overnight in the fridge.
4. Decoration - 20g
Nutritional Values (per 100g)